Sunday, February 22, 2009

Too much...

It's all too much. All of it.

After HU and I talked about him going to do things with other folks (women friends mostly), I explained that maybe if I met these folks I'd have a better sense of who they are and how they interact with him and my jealousy issues would been lessened considerably. --not gone, but maybe not so much of an issue...-- He said he understood. Apparently he didn't understand, or he just didn't care, because once again, I invited him to lunch and he turned me down. Got stuck on a long call again he said. Shit happens I think to myself and I go to lunch alone. Back at the office later in the afternoon, he says someone stole his pizza from the fridge so "we" went out to get food. The pizza he FREAKED out about btw on the way out the door because Steph ate 2 pieces of it. There were 4 pieces left, enough for a light lunch, but it just wasn't enough....perhaps he needed more so that he could share it... *sigh*

I ask who he went to lunch with...yep, the answer was Ashley. I lost it. I broke down at work. I called Mom to ask her to pick up the kids and get them dinner. I tore out of work and raced to his to try to confront this woman. I sent him a voice mail telling him to meet me at Houlihan's and bring her with. I got there at 10 after 5pm and she was gone already. She lives far away and leaves at 5:01 every day he says. I told him to call her up, let's meet her somewhere else. If it takes 4 hours to get there I didn't care. Obviously this woman means so much to him, the least I could do is drive to go meet her, right? Of course he declined. He paid for her meal too. Now, it could be completely innocent. Perhaps she paid him cash and he just put the whole bill on his debit card. The bill was over $25 though so he definitely bought both meals. *sigh* I ask how much this girl means to him and he couldn't answer me. I ask how old she is..."I dunno, maybe 25 or so?"...great mid life crisis man going for a younger woman. I just can't take this shit and shouldn't have to.

So...fast forward, we talk alot, resolve some things, some things remain unresolved, but we have a nice weekend together after talking more, working through more things. He tells me today that he's planning on doing his overtime on Saturdays now. Until this point....OT was NEVER To be done on Saturdays. He had his committments to work at the hospital, I work on Saturdays, we have the kids, he enjoys his weekends too much to be working half days on Saturdays, etc etc etc. So he's been working late in the evenings instead when there's OT. Usually on Tuesday evenings, but now it's become "better" for him to work Saturdays. Timing sucks since I won't be working Saturdays in March at all since my branch is closing. Feb 21st was our last Satruday to be open and I won't have to work Saturdays until I get assigned to a new branch in April. So I can only assume that Ashley puts in her OT on Saturdays as well. (or some of his other "friends" maybe??) /shrug

He also has a burning desire to make a huge meatloaf to "leave at work" to eat all week. Now, his meal on Friday was just stolen, WTF does he think is going to happen to a whole meatloaf?? I know darn well he's making a huge meatloaf to share with co-workers.

I told him that maybe his Mom's boyfriend's WIFE is ok with him spending his time and money on her, but I am NOT ok with him spending his time and money on another woman. It's just not right.

I thought things were getting better...who am I kidding??~!?

No comments: