Saturday, February 28, 2009

Call logs...

I knew HU's other "friend" attempted to call him, so while he was in the shower today, I checked his call log to get her number. Just in case we become really great friends you know I'll be able to reach her...

Anyway, troubling things I found:
1.) HE called HER way back as early on as Feb 2nd. About the time we got into our first big arguement and he got me to agree to let him go to movies with "friends that are girls"
2.) There have been several calls this month BEFORE he asked permission for her to call him Thursday night.
3.) There were two separate calls to two different gun shops. WTF?!?? He hasn't mentioned to me anything at all about wanting to own a gun or look for one, etc.

Now I'm freaking out and how do I tell him I know about the calls to the gun shops...he'll call me a snoop and untrustworthy (meaning I'll NEVER trust him) because I checked the call log in the first place.

Now...it's a matter of safety as I don't want guns in the house at all and maybe he's not even considering getting one, but why else do you call a place like that?!?

No comments: