Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Don't mind me...I'm just rambling

Another day, another ... day I guess.

I asked HU to call me when he got home. He texted me. GODDAMNIT I have HEARD your voice all day I want to TALK to you, not TYPE to you!!! *sigh*

I had stepped out to Mom's to drop off some tax stuff for my dad to look over. They smoke...alot. I smelled awful when I got home and HU wanted to go out for dinner, so I jumped in the shower. He came in with me and it was nice. It's been a long time since there was any passion, why do we have to go through a world of hurt to rekindle that??

We talked...and talked. I'm tired of talking (and I love to talk!). Not sure he gets it, but we'll see. All I want is some respect and love. Something that makes it obvious to others that he cares about me. I mean like...going out in the morning and scraping the frost off my car windows while I sleep in kinda love. Just being KIND to me. *sigh* We'll see.

I have to take steps to take care of ME right now and just not care what he says/does or what he DOESN'T say/do. That sucks. He's my husband, I'm supposed to care. =/

No comments: