Saturday, March 21, 2009

Waiting...

Waiting for my family to be ready to go.

Eric and I are going to the AMA Motocross event this eve and the kids are going to my sister's for the night. We're doing Michelle's birthday tomorrow so it was just easier for them to spend the night. Michelle of course doesn't want to stay the night because she's "too old" to be babysat. I explained her Aunt wants to spend time with her...she still doesn't want to stay the night. =/

I'm looking forward to this event, though I have pretty much no interest in the event itself. I just want to have a good time with my husband again. It's been so long since we've had that. Hope I can muster up enough enthusiasm for the event to make it enjoyable for him...

Stephanie's in Vegas until Friday and Michelle and John will be at their dad's starting Monday morning. We'll have the house to ourselves for 5 days. Too bad it's going to be filled with construction and paint and floor laying. lol I'll be so glad when this living room is done!

No comments: