Monday, March 23, 2009

Same stuff...different day

The drywall has one more day of work to do then we're ready to paint. I'm really looking forward to some COLOR in the living room and I'm excited to see my "vision" become reality.

I still feel completely lost amidst a family that is nothing like what I ever imagined my family to be.

Michelle's birthday is today, and she's gone to her dad's for spring break week. I yelled at her this morning about what she was wearing and she was really disrespectful to me the last few days. I feel horrible about it all now and have apologized, but I'm really tired of being stretched so thin that every little thing upsets me.

Today HU and I went to lunch...just penn station sandwhiches, nothing special. It was a nice time, but I left feeling empty inside. He talked about his work and meetings coming up about attendance...he talked about Pam and how she's been upset at work every day...in a bad mood all the time from all the mandatory overtime. I talked a bit about Michelle and the incident this morning and he just wanted to put a kabash on Michelle's relationship with her boyfriend as "punishment" for her disrespectful nature. Right now, I don't think she's taking her medicine regularly and her moods have been sporadic and up and down. HU asked me to smile as I left and I just couldn't bring myself to.

I'm sad, depressed, and very lonely. As soon as we got home this evening, HU went right to his computer and logged on Facebook. He's so interested in connecting with friends of his past that his present and future is beign pushed aside. Hey, it's cool to connect back with old friends...I just don't like that 85% of his "old friends" are girls. I hate being jealous, and I hate being ... left out? alone? neglected?

No comments: