Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I started this blog...

because I thought I was losing my mind. My world was crashing down around me, and I felt like I was just LOSING "it"!

Now it seems like it's a "bitch-fest" and I'm not sure that's the most healthy thing for me either. But I DO need to get these thoughts and feelings OUT, or I likely WILL "lose it"...

HU and I are...ok. He's gone again tonight. To the hobby store for more helicopter parts. We're looking into sending his daughter to a camp for diabetic kids...hopefully she can learn of dangers and get some good pointers and realize she's not alone or a freak about her illness. It's $600-$700 for a week long camp though. Guess we'll see...

On his way to the hobby store, he spoke with my mom about my 40th bday party (coming up in July). I really just want something low key and not "over-the-hill" themed as I feel so old and frazzled, that's just not what I need right now. I can usually take things all in fun without much issue, not sure I can handle something like that this year. My mom...apparently has other plans. He told her that I want a nice family dinner out at my favorite (cheap) Mexican restraunt. Which is truly what I want. Shouldn't my birthday be about what I want after all?? *sigh* Oh well, I guess it's black balloons and the grim reaper in my very near future. yay...

Boss stopped by today and finally spoke to my Lead teller to tell her where she'd be going when the branch closes. Told me some more big changes are coming tomorrow and he couldn't tell me any more. He finally DID tell me that I will most likely stay at OLB because of the Chamber stuff that I do....I told him I'd move wherever. Right now, I'd love to get out of the Chamber before next year! lol Ahh well it's a big honor to be the "President of the Chamber of Commerce" in the community in which you work....I'll suck it up and deal with it. It'll be interesting to see what's in store after his big meeting tomorrow.... changes are on the way and some big ones to boot. He SAID they don't directly affect me, so oh well! LOL

I'm still feeling crappy and worn down. Likely from all the stress and then again from the kids being SICK! I hope and pray I don't get the gastrointestinal garbage they've been dealing with because I CANNOT afford to be out of the office any more than I already am this month.

No comments: