Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's been 13 days...

Must be my SUCKY (not lucky) number.

In the last two weeks:

Purchased a sofa
Started remodeling the living room
Began proceedings to spend $1850 to get Michelle tested psychologically (o.O)
Worked as a teller/FSR since they keep taking my staff from me too early...

I'm tired of feeling overworked and underappreciated.

Haven't heard from my husband ALL day and I sent him an email asking him to do ONE thing for me: Contact the contractor to set up some work for tomorrow. It's 3:30pm and I call Jeremy the contractor who, nope, hadn't heard from HU yet. Surprise, surprise. Gee, what could he have been doing for an HOUR during his lunch? Spending over $20 at a Chinese restraunt for one...guess he decided lunch with a friend was more important than something I asked him to do. I am SO SICK of coming second to him it's not even funny.

I'm tired, crabby, frustrated, angry, and just want this month to be over with so I can start fresh at my new branch.

More later, off to a band concert for now. Hopefully better than the freaking orchestra concert nightmare from last week...

No comments: