Monday, March 2, 2009

Accomplished .. nothing

I really got nothing done at work today. They're paying me a good salary to sit and be zombie-like.

I guess we did do the monthly vault audit...which is SOMETHING. I did OPEN the evaluation template and stare at it blankly. I did talk quite a bit with the existing Branch Manager at the Olivette office (The branchwhere I'll be moving to...herein after referred to as OLB) to get some scheduling out of the way.

I guess I wasn't a complete waste of human space today. I just can't concentrate. I can't keep my mind focused on business when my personal life is so out of balance.

Michelle stayed home sick today over at her Dad's with a stomach flu...really didn't want her to bring germs here! Hopefully, John didn't bring them with him even though he's not sick, I hope he's not a carrier host! o.O

I can't afford to be sick on top of all the rest of what's going on...

HU didn't call me on either break. We were up till 2am talking and he claimed to be tired and was only going to work 1 hour OT this eve. Said he laid down on the sofa at work to nap a bit to try to refresh at lunch. Still didn't get a call in the morning or afternoon break from him though. Guess he had more to talk about with folks at work in the breakroom than with me. Gah...I just need to stop thinking so negatively. Just tired of hurting and want to move on.

No comments: