Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

That's such an interesting holiday. We're supposed to take time off and relax from laboring all year? Perhaps I should google "Labor Day" and see what comes up...

This weekend has been far from relaxing. My Mom's birthday party is this upcoming weekend and we've been working like MAD to get the house straightened up. The bedroom was an utter DISASTER area ever since we remodeled the living room. Tons of stuff just got SHOVED everywhere, including our bedroom and it had been AGES since it was cleaned really well. We spent ALL DAY today cleaning the bedroom and it's coming to look like, well, a bedroom again!

It's been a very stressful day and I've been extremely depressed this weekend for some odd reason. Probably due to HU doing really strange things...he just HAD to go try and get his blood test on Saturday at around 11:30...as if the lab would be open. Brought me back a cookie since the dog ate my other one, which was sweet, but felt more like a peace offering for some reason...

I have cried and cried this weekend and just been generally on edge. I'm stressed to my limit...

No comments: