Saturday, January 31, 2009

And now for something completely different....

I found an old link to my nephew's blog....and actually *remembered* how to add it to my subscriptions here. Guess you CAN teach an old dog new tricks...

That being said, I really am quite proud of Jared and his many talents. He may not realize it, and I know I haven't said it enough (ever to him directly??) but he is one cool kid. Ok, he's not a kid at all anymore, but I still think of him as MY nephew...and if he's still a kid to me, I'm still young.

Jared's talents span so many different areas I can't even begin to fathom how he can possibly BE so talented and creative. I'm actually pretty envious. From artwork, to playwriting, to songwriting, to directing and acting...and he's wonderful at them ALL.

No comments: