Saturday, January 31, 2009

New year, many changes~ stress level high

It's 2009 and apparently the year for changes.

I found out a couple weeks ago that the Branch that I manage will be closing. Thankfully, all employees are keeping their jobs, but it's a stressor anyway. New responsibilties, new branch, major changes.

Thursday, I took my daughter to the doctor who decided she needed to change her meds. My ex is disputing this need (I wasn't aware he got a medical degree in the last 5 years...) and is giving me fits about the medicine she's supposed to take starting tomorrow. Why does he have to be such an idiotic moron?? *sigh*

My step-daughter has been nothing but trouble since she came back from her mom's. Last night she was caught lying AND stealing from another kid at school. *double sigh*

My husband finds it necessary to work on an RC helicopter instead of dealing with his daughter and her issues. I won't deny him freedom or fun, but I can't talk to him anymore and it's really wearing on our relationship.

My duties as President-elect for the Chamber of Commerce are getting to be cumbersome, but I can't admit it. I need to excel in this area for myself and for my company. This could be a GREAT career booster if I can "shine" and make it through the next two years...

I hope to keep this blog updated because it may be my only outlet to remain somewhat sane during this year. I hope I can remember to visit and update it regularly...

No comments: