Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yeah...apparently I can do that too...

I don't think there's anything I *can't* do.

Despite the fact that STEPHANIE didn't ask me to dye her hair, she knew I was going to do it. I guess Eric told her after HE asked me. Now...why would you go buy the dye for her and just ASSUME I would help her do it?? Obviously, he *expected* me to help her. Didn't ask if I would BEFORE he took her to go buy it. Guess I'm supposed to be thankful he asked at all.

Why doesn't he get that she doesn't need every single thing she wants the instant she wants it?

Oh well, it's done, and I'm an awesome person for dying her hair. I'm just an awesome person for continuing to live with the aggravation without goin' freakin' insane.

I'm just an awesome person.

I gave up my week of vacation time in March so my employee could go on vacation and take her son who has spring break the same week my kids do. It's been nothing but a headache since I told her she could have the time off. First she wanted to leave early on a Sat morning and return late on a Sat. Mind you, we just lost a part-time employee that worked every Saturday. SO yeah, why don't you just take two Saturdays off in a row, the rest of us will all work instead. Then it was a debate on whether or not any flight could leave in the afternoon. She INSISTED they ONLY leave in the early, early morning. I told her to get another travel agent because that's just not true. Then she finally conceded to the fact that there was (of course) a flight at 3pm they could take. Then last night, at 9:30pm, she texts me saying she can get a package from Tues to the following Wed and will that work?? Umm...doofus, I'm at HOME. I do not have access to the work calendar and have NO idea if anyone has time off. I'll have to check Monday. "But...OMG! They'll only hold the reservation until Sunday--what should I do?!?!" ... Me: "Book it and buy cancellation insurance, or wait until Monday when I can check" Her reply, "I never buy cancellation insurance, it's so expensive!" Ummm you're taking a $4-5k vacation, you can't afford a couple hundred more bucks??? I mean seriously...take a shorter time ON vacation (4-5 days instead of 7-8 maybe?) if you're that hard up for cash. Bottom line, she's ridiculous and selfish and just wants what she wants without any hassle.

I was born in the wrong era I think...how come I can't get what *I* want when I want it all the time and *I'm* always the one bending??

Good news though, no one else has vacation so she'll be happy again on Monday...

No comments: