Friday, January 21, 2011

Add a new job title...

Apparently, now I get to learn to be a hairdresser tomorrow. Stephanie just HAD to get hair dye at Walgreens...tonight. Mind you her hair is still QUITE red from the last dye job. Of course, Eric couldn't possibly tell her, no. Or even, not tonight. In fact, he told her he didn't think he'd take her tonight, but then did anyway! >.<

So, while he's out at some motorcycle race thing tomorrow, I'll be stuck at home dying her hair, which I've never done before in my LIFE. I sure hope it doesn't turn neon green... *sigh*

FML...

While I'm the subject of feeling sorry for myself, Eric's still just spending spending spending and can't be STILL and do nothing for even one weekend. Tomorrow he's going to some motorcycle thing at some arena. Next weekend another ghosthunt. Maybe it's post holiday blues, maybe it's just par for the course, but it sure does feel like late Jan to early Mar suck for me historically speaking.

On the brighter side, I had to give two employees two very not-so-good evaluations and they are both leaving the branch for other opportunities within the Credit Union. The evals went WAY better than anticipated, which I'm very thankful for. Now I'm on to the next one... one more to go this month, hope it will go just as well...

No comments: