Monday, October 26, 2009

Pain

It's more than just an awesome song by Three Days Grace...

My daughter is going through yet another break up with her boyfriend. The same kid that she's been "going out with" since last year. This is breakup #3 for them and I just want her pain to go away.

She's a very emotional girl (wonder where she gets THAT from *whistles innocently*) and this may send her in a downward spiral that I don't want to even think about. Thankfully, her therapist appointment is on Wed, so I am hoping she can help her through the parts that I can't.

I want so bad to tell her it doesn't matter, that she'll experience love again...next time with someone who's better for her, etc. He was a decent boy, a bit controlling and overprotective, but a 4.3 GPA Eagle Scout with aspirations. Everything happens for a reason I told her. And I truly believe this! I don't think this boy was right for her, but she could do a whole lot worse. I'm just praying that she finds herself before she finds another boy. I keep telling her that a boy can't make her whole, but there's a void in her heart left there that she WILL try to fill...that scares me. And...this is after all, high school. They could be back together again before the day is over. =/ I hope they take a LONG break from each other and really figure out what's going on in their relationship...too serious too soon is my guess. Oh how I wish I could take this pain away from her...

Today will be a long day again...I feel like crap and there's only 3 of us in the office today. Good times...

No comments: