Sunday, October 18, 2009

More expenses...

HU still hasn't closed the pool down for the season. He's doing it now. He left the seasonal cover outside all summer and some random plant grew through it and punctured it. New one was $100 bucks. *sigh* He can't find the vaccuum cleaner head attachment and got a new one. Had to get more chemicals as well to shut it down. More than $240 expense just to shut the damn thing down! I didn't go with him to the store, somehow he bought all supplies. I guess it's all that overtime money. /shrug

I just can't put anything more on my credit card right now. I *almost* bought tickets to a concert, but didn't. Just don't have the money. =/ Which really sucks. I'm 40, make a good salary, and can't even afford a few $30 concert tickets.

The roller coaster of emotions in the home is more than I can bear. HU and I haven't talked all week more than a few words, and those weren't very fun conversations either. I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of being lonely, I'm just tired. This doesn't feel "right" anymore and I am at a loss. I think I'm just depressed about the money situation more than anything. I hope that's all that it is...

No comments: