Saturday, June 27, 2009

And so it goes...

Found the car to replace my wrecked one. Got a 2008 Kia Amanti, which is GORGEOUS. One day I WILL own a car that is NOT silver! LOL It has leather seats, moonroof, 6 disc CD changer, power EVERYTHING...it's a dream car (for me)...major upgrade, though it has less "cargo" space than my other sedan since the seats don't fold down. I can live with not hauling crap in this sweet ride!

Payments are not going to be fun, praying I get bonuses back next year. *sigh*

Last night we had a "family meeting" because the HU doesn't want the daughter's BF over all the time. They pretty much keep to themselves when he's here, hanging out in her room mostly. His visits here don't interfere with HU at all anymore, but he still doesn't like the kid. The BF was pretty disrespectful and HU can't get over that and give him a chance to be human.

Makes me a "bad guy" no matter what. Either I "give in" to HU and respect the fact that he doesn't want the BF around, which pisses off the daughter. OR...I "give in" to the wants/needs of the daughter and let the BF over, which pisses HU off. As usual, I'm screwed. I can't please everyone, and no one can compromise.

*sigh* I hate drama...

No comments: