Monday, October 11, 2010

Power Shopping!

I spent the day shopping with my Mom and it was actually FUN!

JC Penney has some AMAZING Columbus Day sales and she was just thrilled at all the bargains she found...well...that I found for her!

I think she was impressed with my mad shopping skillz! Told her I enjoyed spending her money for her! We had a pretzel and a coke to rest for a bit after JCP and headed off to a couple more stores. Found more really great bargains at CJ's! Things we found there were really items with tons of mixin' and matchin' possibilities, so they'll be very versatile and can weather different seasons too. Told her it was like Garanimals for Grown Ups! LOL

It was a wonderful day together, we don't get much time just the two of us, and I was happy to help her out! Dad really appreciated me taking her, too. (That way he didn't have to)

No comments: