Wednesday, December 23, 2009

One day at a time...

It's all I can do. From here on out. Take every day, one day at a time. I can't worry about tomorrow...today has enough to deal with on its own!

Yesterday, is in the past. So why do I still feel angry? Why can't I let things just...go?

This is going to be a constant struggle and uphill battle and I'm honestly not sure our marriage is going to survive having his daughter with us. And I'm scared. I love him, and don't want to be without him, but I can't see myself being miserable for the rest of my life either. I love her like my own, but she continually does things that infuriate me. He sees it, and does nothing. Worse, he often blames ME for HER poor behavior instead of correcting her. You know, I'm too controlling...I'm overreacting...I'm anything that allows him to dismiss her purposeful disrespect.

Her way of doing things, doesn't work and then I'm left to deal with the aftermath. He wants to give her freedoms that he absolutely won't even THINK about giving my two kids. The imbalance is too much for me to take anymore. I told him the whole situation worried me (her coming back) because I didn't want things to be how they were...we're not starting off all that great. *sigh*

No comments: