Thursday, November 26, 2009

Things to be thankful for

~ A wonderful family
~ Fun conversations
~ Great food
~ A new phone for Eric, which leads to my mom getting his old phone, which leads to her FINALLY beginning to text! o.O
~ Michelle's recovery (still a struggle each day, but she's doing better day by day)
~ John discovering Michelle's hamster passed away. We were able to clean everything up before she got home from the parade downtown (she plays clarinet in the high school's marching band)
~ Everyone pitching in and really having a great time today
~ Seeing my sister and brother-in-law ...I miss them alot, thank goodness Farmville keeps me and my sis connected! ;)
~ Seeing BOTH of my nephews today...been awhile since that happened!

All in all, one of THE best Thanksgiving days...EVER! <3

No comments: